The Benchmark of Paper Cutters Since 1896
Aerial photo of modern-day facilities
Perfecta was founded in 1896, in the East German city of Saxonian Bautzen.
Initially, Perfecta manufactured bookbindery and printing machines. Then
in 1897, the first lever-cutting machine was introduced. In 1936, Perfecta
produced the world’s largest cutting machine with a cut width of
157". This cutter still holds the record today.
After the Second World War (1945), German reconstruction started. In
1990, Germany was unified and Perfecta entered into the Western economy.
Since then, Perfecta has developed a new generation of machines, and
is one of the most successful manufacturers of high-tech cutting systems
in the world today.
In addition to promoting profitability and quality in the cutting process,
Perfecta also promises the most modern technologies such as Touch-Screen
Operation, Servo-Drive Positioning Systems, and High Security Cutting
Systems. Perfecta was one of the first manufacturers of paper cutters
with the German GS-Certification (1995), and in June 1996, the firm
was certified by DIN EN ISO 9001.